Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Free paper craft templates in Japan: From Japan with Love

To English Readers:

I have been enjoying many English blogs and websites. To show my appreciation, I would like to introduce some of the Japanese web or blogs. No need to worry even you don't read Japanese. Pictures are always the best universal language and I'll try to explain as much as possible.

All you have to do is click and download these templates from the original website. How to build them? Instructions in their websites include pictures!

Everything above is paper craft. The web site is here.

Click and download the printable templates you like.
Above is the basket's template.

Another ones..

I would like to show another website where you can find things above. They are alphabetically categorized in English. Easy to follow.

The website is here. Hope you enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment